Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

My y dna results for Africa

Moderators: dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy

shalion

My y dna results for Africa

Postby shalion » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:40 pm

I want to ask you a question I did the Premium y dna test back in 2016. I also did the Premium for all ancestors. They showed African Native American Jewish European. On the Premiuim test. They showed Angola Spanish West Central Africa Guinea Bissau. My y dna showed Haplogroup E1b1a in those areas is that accurate.

shalion

Re: My y dna results for Africa

Postby shalion » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi I sent an email January 7 2019 I was looking for an answer to my question about y dna test being haplogroup e1b1a and the heated spots where my ancestry lived yes or no

Return to “African”