Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

Green dot Central North America

Moderators: dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy

christopherswink8

Green dot Central North America

Postby christopherswink8 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:12 pm

Can anyone tell me which tribe/ tribes this green dot in central USA represents?
E3EB37FD-20B1-4E76-8251-B83B24781647.jpeg
E3EB37FD-20B1-4E76-8251-B83B24781647.jpeg (294.82 KiB) Viewed 17686 times

emmdee2

Re: Green dot Central North America

Postby emmdee2 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:47 pm

I was guessing that is relating to tribes removed to Oklahoma during the trail of tears. We are similar but still different:
Attachments
DNA consultants map clip.JPG
DNA consultants map clip.JPG (44.11 KiB) Viewed 17664 times

christopherswink8

Re: Green dot Central North America

Postby christopherswink8 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:08 pm

Marcia,

We do have some similar matches. Michigan area Indians. Florida and Mexico also. I am starting to think there was an NPE in my Ford line somewhere. Especially given the photos I have. I have also found a photo from early 1900’s of a related Ford family that have children that look very similar to my great grandfather DeLoss. DeLoss’ father was supposedly born in Arkansas and his brothers and sisters also born in Arkansas with father and mother stated being born in Tennessee. The Ford/ Steele migrations from Tennessee would have been shortly after the removals of 1838-39. Now. These photos I have come across the children look Choctaw or possibly Seminole. I have been reading a lot of Dr Yates’ writings lately as well as doing research on related topics of Phoenician/ Hebrew and Native American connections. This is why I posted this here and asked about the American Indian green dot match. I think my Akhenaten gene comes from my Ford line now. I know DNA consultants has Akhenaten listed as a “Black” gene. Which I understand given he was a Pharaoh of Egypt. But was Akhenaten a “Nubian” Pharaoh or was he a Phoenician/ Hebrew Pharaoh? I am leaning more towards him being Phoenician/ Hebrew. Dr Yates has clearly already demonstrated the uniqueness and multi-genetic lineages of the Cherokee. As well. Richard Thornton as well has demonstrated that the Seminole, Creek, Yuchi, are of a Central/ South American origin. These rare genes we have that are of Sub Saharan/ Egyptian origins I feel are a connection to certain American Indian tribes. Here is a picture of what would be my great grandfathers 2nd cousins. Maybe 3rd cousins. I am still new to cousin lines and how they work. However. The girl top third from right and 4th from right as well as the boy front row far left. They have distinct Ford features. And these children in my opinion look very Native American. The dress patterns that Mary Ford Rogers is wearing left sitting are very distinctive to me also. The dress does not seem typical settler attire. Also another photo of my great grandfather for reference. Barney Ford was my 3rd great grandfather William Fords brother.

a link on Akhenaten.

https://discoveringegypt.com/ancient-eg ... akhenaten/

Akhenaten also had what could possibly be labeled as Froehlich’s syndrome. A distinct feature of protruding belly and feminine hips. Now. This feature of the protruding belly is quite common in my Ford line among both males and females. Also. DeLoss Crittenden my great grandfather had this protruding belly as well as feminine like hips.

E36D23BE-9666-4C03-9AEF-2CBF949B9A9A.jpeg
E36D23BE-9666-4C03-9AEF-2CBF949B9A9A.jpeg (511.61 KiB) Viewed 17663 times
1A371E14-590E-48E1-9334-7694F7065004.jpeg
1A371E14-590E-48E1-9334-7694F7065004.jpeg (533.02 KiB) Viewed 17663 times

Return to “Rare Genes from History”