Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

Native American map & marker

Moderators: dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy, D J Thornton

suelevin1

Re: Native American map & marker

Postby suelevin1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:33 pm

sending you a private message

suelevin1

Postby suelevin1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Let's discuss via private message.

Versatile87

Postby Versatile87 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:14 pm

I didn't receive a private message. A private message through this website or through email?

Versatile87

Postby Versatile87 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 pm

I no longer have the same email that I used for my first purchase in 2010. The one I used for the second purchase a couple years ago is the I use. I just wanted to mention that just in case you sent an email to my old address.

jakayj

Postby jakayj » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:05 pm

I was in touch with Sue who said you should email her your questions to suel@dnaconsultants.com . And I wondered if you'd changed your email on your information on this forum?

Jakay

Suzannedefoor

Postby Suzannedefoor » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:50 pm

I'm getting back Into my researching of my Native American roots, and I'm very confused on the DNA results taken quite a long time ago. I do fall into the Native American 1 marker under one parent. Would you please explain in more detail my DNA results. My panel marker number is DF2513a. I know you can't break it down to percentage how much Native American blood a person has, but could you possibly explain to me how much I might have in Native American blood. Is it also possible to have my pie chart of percentages of ethnic groups emailed to me? I managed to misplace the one that was sent to me many years ago. I found it to be very interesting.

Suzanne

jakayj

Postby jakayj » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:51 pm

I checked with the investigators who said we do not do percentages as it is not very scientific as no population is pure because of admixture. They will be happy to go over your report if you calls them M-F 10-6 MT at 888-806-2588.

Hope this helps,
Jakay

Return to “Native American”