Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

New Euro Test

Moderators: dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy

rdegnen

New Euro Test

Postby rdegnen » Thu May 12, 2016 6:53 pm

I took the new "Euro Test", and of the top 20 populations listed, number 2 was "Israeli Jews".

suelevin1

Re: New Euro Test

Postby suelevin1 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Here is a link that will tell you more about the population group "Israeli Jews" in the EURO test.
http://dnaconsultants.com/dnapops/israeli-jews-451]

You may need to copy and paste it if the link doesn't work.

Israeli Jews are primarily Ashkenazi and are from Germany and central and eastern Europe.

Sue

rdegnen

Postby rdegnen » Wed May 25, 2016 7:21 pm

I also took the "Jewish DNA Ancestry Test" and the results were one dna marker for Jewish 2 and one dna marker for Jewish 3. But no dna markers for Jewish 1 and Jewish 4.

rdegnen

Postby rdegnen » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:12 pm

I also took "Irelands DNA" Chromo2 Test. The European ancestry results were 5% Ashkenazi Jewish. My sister's results showed 9% Ashkenazi Jewish.

Return to “Jewish”