Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

Cherokee Ancestry

Moderators: Shari, dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy, janRavenspirit

ReeRee373

Cherokee Ancestry

Postby ReeRee373 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:10 am

My name is Sharee Givens, I get Cherokee DNA from my father David Augustus Givens Jr. His father is David Augustus Givens Sr. and mother is Barbra Washington Givens. His brother is Michael Givens and sisters are Romonia Givens Lynch, Cynthia Givens Sears, and Rondyllyn Givens Evans. They all reside in Williamsburg, Virginia and Newport News, Virginia. I will let you know my DNA results as soon as they become available to me but in the meantime if you have any helpful clues to help document my ancestry, please let me know. Thanks. :D

Return to “Cherokee”