Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

Primeval results

Moderators: dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy, janRavenspirit

Lyndsey

Primeval results

Postby Lyndsey » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Hello,

These are my results from the Primeval Test:

Ancient Israelites
Average-2.54 (appears to be in Northern Israel on map)
3.81 GAL

Egyptian Mummies
Average-4.93
5.51 Nour

Chumash Indian
Average-5.01
6.61 Konoyo

Britons
Average 3.57
4.94 Virgil

Vikings
Average-4.25
5.13 OM

The results for Egyptian and Chumash appear to be consistent with my Akhenaten and Conchise matches from Rare Genes from History.

I was surprised at my average to low percentage for ancient Israelites due to my Jewish II and III markers with Jewish as rank 1 under mega populations.

Briton and Vikings seem consistent with my England/Wales/Scots/Irish/Norway matches from my Jewish dna plus results.
Last edited by Lyndsey on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dpyates

Re: Primeval results

Postby dpyates » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:24 pm

Lyndsey,

These are all mid-range results except for the Chumash Paleo-Indians (6.6). That is relatively high, similar to what my wife and I both got and we have significant Native American ancestry. The way to see what is average is to compare the bars for, say, UK populations, when you are on the Roman Britons results page. Or tick some Native American pops when you are on the Chumast Paleo-Indian results. Your average is labeled Me in the bar to the far left.
Donald N. Yates, Ph.D.
Principal Investigator, http://dnaconsultants.com

Lyndsey

Postby Lyndsey » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:29 pm

Thank you Dr Yates!

emmdee2

Postby emmdee2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:56 pm

I did not take all the tests you did but the ones I did are nearly exactly then same results so we must have a similar mix :) :

Avg. 5.02% for
CHUMASH PALEO-INDIANS
HIghest
Konoyo 6.63%

Avg 4.94%
EGYPTIAN MUMMIES
Highest
Nour 5.52%

Average 4.25%

VIKINGS IN MEDIEVAL ICELAND
Highest
Om 5.14%

Rare genes I had AmerInd, King Tut,Khoisan, Rain Goddess, Yellow Emperor and Europa ... Iberian my Highest Megapopulation on Native American Fingerprint and I had one Jewish III and two Jewish IV markers.

Most tests give me a very high UK/Scot/Irish/Orkney Islands and paper trail is 90% Brit/Irish/Scottish... but the Viking on this is Iceland and my Scandinavian is more Dutch than Norse. :)

Marcia

Lyndsey

Postby Lyndsey » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:56 am

:)

Return to “Primeval DNA”