Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

How to add on to prior Primeval DNA test

Moderators: dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy, janRavenspirit

emmdee2

How to add on to prior Primeval DNA test

Postby emmdee2 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:08 am

I did three of the seven with the initial test. Can I add on one or two at a time to do the other four since you already have my DNA upload?

Curious since so far my Chumash Paleo Indian was higher than my Viking how it compares to Roman Britain etc.

Did see a way to add on.

Thank you.

dpyates

Re: How to add on to prior Primeval DNA test

Postby dpyates » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Yes, though the process is a bit awkward in this version of Premieval DNA. You must place a new order, reupload your data and the minimum is three tests. In the full version, which should be available in 2-3 months it will be easy to add peoples/cultures and we'll have 20-50.
Donald N. Yates, Ph.D.
Principal Investigator, http://dnaconsultants.com

emmdee2

Postby emmdee2 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:27 pm

I can see there is work being done on the Primeval DNA area, is there an ETA on when all will be finished? I plan to come back for add ons and at that point might run some other family members.

Thank you.
Marcia

dpyates

Postby dpyates » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:01 am

We are planning on a hard launch of the first 10-pack, Ancient Superheroes in mid-August. Once you purchase/upload you will be able to share and add from your account. More news soon! Thanks for following this. It's been a long time in development but it will be worth it! Thank you for all your support and interest.
Donald N. Yates, Ph.D.
Principal Investigator, http://dnaconsultants.com

Return to “Primeval DNA”