Welcome to DNA Ancestor Communities! Here you can learn about your own ancestry as well as explore wide-ranging topics such as genetics, genealogy, and world history. We have ten DNA Ancestry forums, including several found nowhere else, such as Melungeon, Romani, and Cherokee. You may read any posts in any forum but to reply or start a new thread you must register. Please click at the top right corner to register or log in.

If you're not sure where to start, register, choose a forum, and jump in. DNA Ancestor Communities is for everyone, from novice to expert. Our experienced moderators will be happy to guide you during your search for answers and information, and of course everyone likes to hear personal stories. Come on in!

Primeval DNA Test website launched

Moderators: dpyates, jakayj, suelevin1, dnacommunities, teresapy, janRavenspirit

jakayj

Primeval DNA Test website launched

Postby jakayj » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:44 pm

With the launch this week of the https://primevaldna.com/ website, DNA Consultants now offers 24 tests for ancient DNA populations.

I'm really excited as I did seven last spring and, now, can add to those for a more complete picture of where my people traveled through time and where they may not have been. I show evidence of European roots back to the Ice Age Europeans through the Stone Age Europeans, Ancient Britons of Roman England, and Vikings of Medieval Iceland.

I also had some attachments to the Ancient Israelites, Egyptian Mummies, and a link to the Chumash Paleo-Indians.

And in the future, the population testing opportunities will increase with so much more to learn.

Anyone else excited?

Jakay

emmdee2

Re: Primeval DNA Test website launched

Postby emmdee2 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:35 pm

For those who did some of the prior tests, is there an ability to do just add on singles? If not now in the future? And it appears some were dropped from the 10 here, or were some renamed?

Thank you.
Marcia

jakayj

Postby jakayj » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Marcia,

The Primeval DNA Test is unavailable at the moment. I don't know any more.

Jakay

emmdee2

Postby emmdee2 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:57 am

Hi Jakay. Looks like maybe they are trying to set up a starter 3 pack where you can add on. I have 2 or the 3 so will see if they can work out one at a time or a choice of something different.

Return to “Primeval DNA”